How to Root & UnRoot Micromax Canvas Turbo A250: Today we will guide you “How To Root Micromax Canvas Turbo” with the easiest method. Micromax is the second largest smartphone brand in India now. After huge success with Canvas HD, Micromax is steadily launching good phones under their Canvas series. The Micomax Canvas Turbo A250 is built with high end hardware’s and comes with Android Jelly Bean operating system. Canvas Turbo is a 5’ Screen phone with a 1.5GHZ Quad core processor and 2GB ram which makes this device perfect for HD games and for seamless multi tasking. It’s backed up by a 13mp camera. It boasts a Full HD 1080P display. These are some awesome specs of this phone and PowerVR SGX544 GPU.
Rooting your phone gives you tons of opportunities to improve the usability of the phone and stand it up to your needs. After rooting, you can easily manage application access, move them to SD card to save phone’s memory, user powerful root apps and customize phone in a completely unique way. If you’re wanting to root your Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 then this post is made for you. This tutorial is written in simpler language, so you can easily root Micromax Canvas Turbo A250. Before you start following the rooting guide make sure you read all the necessary details and the requirements.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Micromax Canvas Turbo Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process, hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Micromax Canvas Turbo after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Micromax Canvas Turbo.
- This rooting guide and MotoChopper Root tool is only for Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 and meant nothing for any other handset from Micromax or another manufacturer.
- Rooting will void the device warranty. So be sure to root your phone. You can un-root your device any time by using un-root guide and warranty of the device will get back.
- This method is tested on Micromax Canvas Turbo only (Please don’t try on other devices)
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Download & Install Micromax Canvas Turbo USB Drivers in your PC.
- You device must charged 50% minimum.
- Before going any further, you can backup your phone’s data such as SMS, contacts, pictures or downloaded stuff. The rooting will not be deleted any stuff but this step is only for future safety.
- Ensure that you’ve enable the USB debugging on your phone. If you haven’t the go to phone’s settings then developers options and their check the USB debugging box.
- Make sure to charge your phone to good extent. 50% charging it recommended for full safety.
Root Micromax canvas turbo a250 using pc/laptop
- First download & Install Micromax Canvas Turbo USB Drivers in your PC.
- Download the MotoChopper Root tool (MT6589_Rooting_Package.zip) from here to your PC and extract it in safe place. Under it, you’ll find mt6589_rooter folder. This folder contains all the files which we need to for rooting.
- Now open mt6589_rooter folder.
- Now run the “run.bat” from mt6589_rooter folder. It will open CMD command prompt.
- In CMD command prompt you will see “Press any key to continue”. Then press any key to start the rooting process and wait until it gets completed.
- When it’s complete success, there will be a message “Exploit complete: Pres enter to reboot and exit”. Then just hit enter and your phone will reboot itself.
How can you sure that your Micromax canvas turbo 250 is success rooted or not, here is the solution when your Micromax canvas turbo is rooted You will find a super su app in the app drawer. You can also try Root Checker from Play store to check the rooting stats.
Unroot Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo
If you want to unroot , just open super su app and go to settings and swipe down and click on full unroot.
Root Micromax canvas turbo a250 without a PC
- Download the Framaroot app from here and move it to your phone SD card.
- Now enable installation of 3 party apps on your micromax canvas turbo a250. To enable open Settings, next Security from the here GOTO Device Administration. Now under device administration tick on Unknown Sources.
- Now install Framaroot app on your Micromax canvas turbo from SD card.
- When the installation over, you will be able to see a Framaroot icon in the app menu.
- Next, open Framaroot.
- After lunching on Framaroot you can see two options 1. Boromir 2. Faramir.
- Click on Boromir button. Now you will be see root success massage. Now wait few secs, the framaroot application will root your phone.
Note : After taping Boromir button your device may restart for few time, don’t panic wait until it completes. Checking process is same.
How To UnRoot Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo
To Unroot simply open Superuser app and go to setting and scroll down to select full unroot option
This is the entire method for Root Micromax canvas turbo a250 without a PC or using pc. This whole procedure takes five minutes to be completed. I hope this can be terribly useful for you. If you found this Root Micromax canvas turbo a250 without a PC or using pc tutorial helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends. If you face any problem then leave a comment.