Install Xposed Framework on Android 5.1 Lollipop: If you have an Android device running on 5.1 Lollipop, you can now install and use Xposed framework to enable your favorite modules. The Xposed framework is one of the best mod for the rooted android smartphones and tablets. You can do lots of customization on your android with the help of this Xposed Framework. Without needing to flash ROMs you can perform minor tweaks in the Android system by using Xpsed Framework. After the biggest release of the Android 5.1 lollipop Xposed was broken as a result of under-the-hood changes. The founder of the framework is working hard to officially release a build for Android 5.1. While an XDA member was able to create a version that worked with the latest release of Lollipop.
After the install Xposed Framework on Android 5.1 Lollipop you can change the icons, status bar, notification bar, lock screen tweaks and lot more. You can install lots of xposed module on your phone and make some change on your phone and add some cool tweaks on android. So today here we’ll show you how you can easily install the Xposed Framework on your android.
- At first to install third party app you must to Enable ”Unknown Sources”. To doing it go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
- Take a full backup of your system before proceeding
- Turn off any currently installed modules before flashing the zip file.
- You will require a rooted Android device with a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed.
- The current version of Xposed framework for Android 5.1 Lollipop is not compatible with stock Samsung ROMs.
- You must be on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Do not try this guide if you are running Android 5.0.
- Keep your device battery charge above 50%.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Firstly, if you are using 32bit device then download Xposed framework for 32-bit devices from here.
- Or if you are using 64bit device then download Xposed framework for 64-bit devices from here.
- Now download the Xposed installer APK from here
- Now move both file to the internal storage of your Android device.
- Once both the files are saved on your phone, Boot you Smartphone into recovery mode. To do so, power off your phone and press Power and Volume Up buttons together for a few seconds.
- Reboot your device into TWRP or CWM recovery. The steps for going into recovery varies from device to device and if you are unsure of the steps, you can use an app like Quick Boot from the Google Play Store to avoid all the hassle.
- Once your device has booted into recovery, tap the ‘Install’ button and select the Xposed ZIP file that you had transferred to your device.
- Once the ZIP file has been installed, reboot your device.
- You will now have to install the accompanying Xposed framework APK on your Android device. Now open file manager on your phone and install the Xposed installer APK file that you saved on your phone.
This is it. That’s all you have to do to make your Android 5.1 device work with the Xposed framework.
Now the Xposed Framework is installed on your phone and now you can install new modules by going to the ‘Download’ section of the app, and manage existing ones by going into the ‘Modules’ section.
To confirm that Xposed framework has been installed on your device, open the app and head over to ‘Framework.’ The installed app_process and XposedBridge versions on your device will be displayed under ‘active.’ If their version numbers are displayed in green, you have successfully managed to install Xposed framework on your Android device.
If you face any problem then let us know via comment. I hope you like this article How to install Xposed framework on Android 5.1 Lollipop, if you like this then share it with your friend.