Xiaomi could be a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer and has been self-made in China and additionally in India recently when it’s released of Xiaomi mi three and also the redmi 1s and redmi note, and also the Mi four is additionally round the corner. If you’re a Xiaomi device user like Mi three, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redimi 2s Android Smartphone and wish to put in Google application on your phone. Most of the user can’t install the Google apps on the phone like Gmail, YouTube, Play store etc. This is because that ROM doesn’t support Google Play or any of the application by Google because the developers ROM is available only for Chinese WCDMA users. Specially the MIUI 6 are face this problem. All Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, and Redmi 1S users need to grasp a fast and extremely straightforward way to install Google Play Store on their Xiaomi Android Smartphone as a result of putting in Google Play Store through the Chinese version of Mi store app are incredibly confusing.
Google play may be a warehouse store downloaded applications on the android Smartphone. So, for enjoying these favorite android apps on Smartphone 1st we’d like to put in Google Play Store. Through this tutorial I’m about to show you the entire installation method “How to install Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S/2s android phone in an exceedingly single click and while not mistreatment Mi store app” the method is pretty straightforward and every one you’ve got to download and install one apk file on your device.
At the installing time they face some problem like:
- It’s not able to find Google service framework.
- When searched for Google installer in Mi Market, the search does not return any results.
- Don’t find Google installer in Mi Market.
So these are some Xiaomi user problem at the installing time of Google play store on Xiaomi device. So, if you are facing these types of problem and want to know why the entire problem was appeared then you have come at the right place. In this article we share behind the reason and the solution. So read the article very carefully and at the applying time of this process don’t skip any step.
- User was failed to install Google Play Store and other application on Xiaomi because Xiaomi has removed Google Installed from their store.
- Frequent crashing of Google Play Store and other Google applications for people who migrated from MIUI v5 to MIUI v6 without clearing cache and user data.
- The developer ROM is available for Chinese WCDMA users only and that ROM doesn’t support Google Play or any of the application by Google.
If you are using MIUI 6 then you have probably faced this kind of problem with your device, frequent app. But not to worry I will add another article to fix this issue and get all GApps and Play Store.
Note: before installing the Google play store you must to clear cache and user data. Install a custom recovery first. If you already have custom recovery then leaves it.
How To Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi
Pre Requirements to Install Google Play store in Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4 & Redmi 1S Note
Before starting the process you must ensure some thing which are given below.
- A Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4 or Redmi 1S Note Android smartphone.
- A working internet connection.
- A little bit knowledge about operating mobile.
Method 1: How To Install Google Play Store on Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1s
- if you are already install Google play store on your phone which is not work for you, uninstall it completely. if you don’t know how to doing it then follow the steps: Settings > Installed apps > Select the earlier version and then tap on Uninstall.
- Make sure to enable the USB Debugging on your mobile, to do that, Go to Settings > About phone and tap on the Build Number field seven times. This would unlock Developer Options. Now go to Settings > Developer Options and tick the Advanced Reboot
- Now to install third party app you must to Enable ”Unknown Sources”. To doing it go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
- Now open from your Xiaomi phone and visit here XDA forum to download the latest apk file of Google Play Store.
- The downloading process take some time which also depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the download is finished, you will be able to see a notification like Download complete.
- Now the Google Play store in installed on your device. Open the play store app and login with your Google account and install all your favorite Google apps form the plays store.
Method 2: Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Phone, Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S
- First of all,Connect your Xiaomi Android Phone with Mobile Data or Wi-Fi.
- Open the Mi Market On your Phone, Once the market is open, it’ll ask for Sign in with account or Sign up if you don’t have Xiaomi Account. You need to sign in just like play store to install apps.
- Now search for “Google” you will see Google Installer then Install that application.
- or Download the “Google Installer.apk” here and copy it to the internal memory of your Device and install it on your phone.
- Once Google Installer is successfully installed on your device launch the application.
- Now search for Google Play Store. When you find it click on install button.
- At this time it will ask you to install 4 pieces of software as pictured below. Install the all the 4 app on your phone.
- Once the installation process is completed on your phone, exit all the way and reboot the phone.
- Now once again open the Mi Market app and just search for Google.
- After that the you will see the new “Google play store” icon on your home screen and install it.
- Launch the application and you will see the list of all Google Apps. From here just install “Google Play Store”. Rest of other app you can install from the Google Play Store apps.
Now you have successfully installed Google Play Store. Open the app and login with your Google account start enjoying the Google apps on your Xiaomi phone.
Method 3: Download and install Google Play Store on Xiaomi
- At first you must to enable installation of apps from Unknown Source. To do it on your Xiaomi device, tap Settings > Security and slide the Unknown sources switch to the right.
- Now download Google application package on your Smartphone from Google. In Google you get different website from where you can easily able to download the package.
- Now extract the zip file in a folder with the help of MIUI’s zip extraction.
- After the extracting of the zip file, in the folder you will be able to see some necessary Google Applications to help work your Smartphone smoothly.
- Now install Google Service Framework.apk, Google Login Service.apk, GMSCore.apk (Google Play Services), SetupWizard.apk and Phonesky.apk (Play Store).
- You are almost done. After installing this entire app you just login into your Google account and install app from play store on Xiaomi device.
That’s it now you are done. Now you can download any apps from play store without any trouble.
This is the entire method for Install Google Play Store app on Xiaomi Phone, Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S. These procedure takes five minutes to be completed. I hope this can be terribly useful for you. Follow any of the above steps and you are able to install Google Play Store app on Xiaomi all device. If you found this Xiaomi tutorial helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends.