Best Educational Apps for Android: The availability of distractions for children that exist these days may make parents feel like they are fighting a losing battle when it comes to educating their children. There are so many ways that their children can be distracted from their studies that short of locking a child in a room, there is little a parent can do. There are also so many distractions that getting your child to do something productive is also a struggle. So why not jump on the bandwagon and have your children’s “distractions” be educational.
Educational apps may not be the most popular among children, but if you can get them to engage with them then they may be worth downloading. You may have to set your child a challenge, or set up a reward scheme for them. Whatever method you use, if you can get your child to engage with the app, then they can play for hours and still make productive (at least partially productive) use of their time.
List of 7 Best Educational Apps for Android
- This is an app from the website Dictionary.com and is one of the Androids most popular dictionary apps.
- It is often tipped as one of the most useful educational apps as it has over 2,000,000 definitions.
- The app also has a thesaurus with it, and it has a wide variety of synonyms and of antonyms.
- The app also comes with other features such as soft audio pronunciation, fine audio pronunciation and special voice searching tools.
- It also gives you information on the origin of words, certain trends for words, and even has daily content such as the “Word of the Day”.
- They try to give you information about words that you may otherwise have to look up, such as abbreviations, slang and acronyms.
- Speed Anatomy Quiz is a fantastic educational app for android.
- it’s a fantastic first step towards learning more about the human body.
- This app only teaches you about body part locations like your kidneys, pancreas, or spleen etc.
- Speed Anatomy Quiz is a game that asks you to point out various body parts within a time limit.
- Anatomy is one of the densest subjects to learn but this app will make it 10x easier.
- With this app, you can read Kindle books on your Android.
- This means that you have access to the Kindle books you have already bought, and the massive number of Kindle books that are available via the Kindle library.
- People who are in school or college can use the Kindle app to read books on their chosen subject.
- They could carry around all of their textbooks on their Android, although it is unlikely that many teachers are going to allow the Android in the classroom.
- This is another app that is similar to the Kindle App, in that you may now have access to a massive number of books via the app.
- You are able to pick and choose the electronic books that you would like to use during your education, and you can read them whenever you like on your Android device.
- There is a reliable translator and a very good book/reading index for you to look through to find the book/text of your choice.
- Star Chart is a interesting app for those who love outer space.
- Star Chart to be one of the best currently available astronomy apps for Android.
- Star Chart’s database includes all 88 constellations and 120,000+ different stars. Tap on an entity to learn more about it, zoom and move around using finger gestures, and use the Time Shift feature to see what everything looked like up to 10,000 years in the past or future.
- Star Chart brings the night sky right to your phone (or tablet) and grants you the ability to explore it from any angle. Just hold your device up in the air and the app will determine where you’re pointing based on your location and orientation.
- This is one of the Androids most popular dictionaries, and has the perk of being available in English and in eleven other languages too.
- They also have a legal and medical version. The app has a large number of definitions, usage sentences, pronunciations and entomologies.
- It also comes with a number of encyclopedias and a large number of related words, synonyms, antonyms and a few images. There is also a thesaurus feature too.
QuickDic Offline Dictionary
- This is a dictionary that a user can use offline and features words that can be translated from one language to another.
- The offline content is stored in your SD card, is open source and has no adverts running on it.
- This is another book reader that you can use on the Android, with the added benefit that it already comes pre-installed on a few Smartphones and tablets already.
- It is used in over two hundred countries and allows people to read a number of book types, including PDF, EPUB, and DRM Adobe encrypted eBooks.
- For the younger generations there is this app.
- It presents the child with a number of learning devices that allow the children to adapt their current math techniques.
- It also comes with a TV mode, a high quality 3D graphics mode, penguin animations, and voice interaction modes.
- It also has little animations and effects to make learning more fun.
- Busuu is a best language languages app for android.
- with the help of this app you can read, write, and speak in 11 of the world’s most popular languages.
- Also You can even interact with the community of 45+ million users and practice your new language by speaking with native speakers
- And the best part is that Busuu’s techniques are more intuitive and impactful than reading dry books.
So guys these are some best Best Educational Apps for Android. From Google play store you will get many amazing Best Educational Apps for Android and above share Best Educational Apps for Android is the best all of them.
I hope this can be terribly useful for you. If you found this Best Educational Apps for Android article helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends.